Clementine hair is by no means trending, but with this newest addition to my wig collection by VickyVCuchi, I'm totally in love with the vibrant orange hair color. The best part of my new love for clementine hair is how great it looks with the new Original Future release.

I was graciously gifted the Yeezy top (where my Kanye fans at?) And the fuzzy sweater and attempted to make a Kate Moss meets Bryana Holly with the coat and top paired with more trendy things like platforms and high waisted jeans. Because this is a primarily montotoned outfit, the clementine hair really pops. The only accessories I used were my grid clutch and my LE plate necklace with work pretty nicely with the outfit. I kept my makeup colorful yet minimal, using some bright blue eyeshadow paired with eyebrow jewels from Callie's Pop Up Shop. My OOTD really captures some 90s grunge vibes mixed with the elegance of Kate's style. I don't think this is an outfit I would use again (because none of my tats are visible, and I love showing 'em off!) If I was to lose the fur coat, I feel like it'd be a more wearable look for me.
While I did enjoy the fur coat, I can't really find a way to wear it. My favorite item from the new line would definitely be the yeezy top, followed by the low, distressed jeans which I have not been able to purchase yet. What were your picks from the new Original Future line?
prezkarlz // frida

0 comments