Grunge season is officially ending for me - which marks the end of winter and the beginning of spring. This is good news for a lot of fashion bloggers as now the Spring 2016 Chanel looks are now wearable...but for me - this sucks. It's too hot for sweaters, too cold for shorts and if you bundle up for the cold morning your sweating your skin off by the afternoon. It's fuckin' frustrating. Thankfully, Stardoll has an abundance of items you can use as a balance between summer and winter - and nail the spring aesthetic.
For the first outfit (on the left) I paired a turtle neck and heavy wool blazer with a pair of breathable shorts and classy peep toes. This is definitely the most masculine of all the outfits I'll be showing today. The top half of the outfit calls for a more wintery vibe, and I bought the items at Nelly and It Girls. The shorts are truly a bargain, being only a few starcoins at Evil Panda. The heels are from the Royalty store and are definitely a must have for my fellow queens reading this out there. Now for the second outfit on the right, this ensemble is trying to break away from winter neutrals and head into vibrant spring colors. This outfit is fairly cheap with the only stardollar item being the grey sweater tied around the waist. The greenish teal top is a great starcoin find only available in the starplaza catalog from the Mega Bloks Barbie store. The clutch is from Callie's Picks - so get it while you can! (It's also starcoin!) The pants are pretty in love, and the shoes and matching bracelet are from a 2012 special offer. The overall aesthetic of this outfit is a perfect one for spring as you could easily throw your cardigan on if you were to get cold. Hypothetically that is, since Stardoll is an online website.
For the third outfit (on the left) I used a variety of patterns and textures, and that's why I think this outfit has become one of my favorite stylings I've done! I've used a Hot Hot Buys tartan shawl (available only in the bazaar - so sorry) which is slowly growing on me as my favorite piece in my closet at this moment! Everything else in this outfit is Royalty, so I'm terribly sorry if you are unable to purchase these items. The cow printed skirt is a total deal, being 108 starcoins at the royalty discount. The Prada bag is a bit expensive, but still totally worth it - and the heels are the same classy peeps as in the first outfit. Moving on to the fourth and final outfit - this is an awkward yet enticing styling. The starcoin aviators from Millionaire Mansion paired with the bucket skirt and suspenders call for a Napoleon Dynamite aesthetic - though the trendy heels and clean white top shoo that idea away. The bag sits awkwardly at the side, but that's what I love about it. You can snatch the bag and bucket skirt for stardollars at the newest Callie's Picks right now but you better hurry! You might recognize the shoes as I wear them quite a lot, but they are sadly a wanted item and while their value sits at only 15-20 stardollars, you can only find them for 80ish in the bazaar.
prezkarlz // frida


0 comments