fashion
Maxi Skirts + Oversized Jackets
8:10 PM
So this is not an actual trend, just something I find to look pretty sweet. For this look you'll need to grab your favorite maxi skirt (or dress) and a matching jacket - but make it large.
As I'm aiming for a springtime feel here - but failing - fur coats aren't the best option. However that's what I'm using. A bomber would be more ideal for this look...but I'm not sure how that would turn out.
Look #1 This look is composed of a floral purple dress, a button down, a purple fur coat, and the Karl Who? canvas bag. Unfortunately no components of this outfit are available in Starplaza.
Look #2 This is my favorite of the three, with the Dolce and Gabbana inspired dress layered under a turtleneck and the pink SBC faux fur.
Look #3 This is a more neutral look, using leather instead of fur. It's using a hotbuys color blocked shirt with the basics maxi skirt layered under a draped leather jacket from It Girls. I've accessorized it with shoes from Front Row and the Callie's Picks Ashley bag.
prezkarlz // hellen


0 comments