Hello, today I bring a type of post that I haven't done in awhile. A get the look! Recently I've found myself very inspired by Mary-Kate and Ashley. Whether it's their tacky 2000's clothing or their more recent and refined high fashion, these girls really do know how to make a statement with style... so without further ado here is a look book/get the look, in a two part installment.
Part One
*not pictured: fallen angel ghostly blouse
The Olsen twins are basically the queens of layering. Any season, any venue, from summer airport scenes to winter walks in Manhattan. Ashley, in particular, is known for layering dresses specifically.
This look is super simple to recreate on Stardoll. All you need are your two favorite dresses and an espresso.
Part Two
The Olsen twins have always grown up wearing matchy-matchy things and adulthood is no different. They've graduated from neon prints into sleek, all black minimalist outfits as their go to.
That's definitely not all there is to Mary-Kate and Ashley's style, but that's all I have time to write about.
See you sometime soon.
prezkarlz // hellen





0 comments