It's Been Awhile Since We've Talked

Hey lmao. It's been so long. Last time we spoke was August maybe? Anyway this isn't a blog about my life so I'm not gonna go ...


Hey lmao. It's been so long. Last time we spoke was August maybe? Anyway this isn't a blog about my life so I'm not gonna go into detail about the first few months I was gone, but the last couple I have been so uninspired.

I'm coming back with just a short OOTD post, because I think that's the only thing I'm going to do for awhile until I ease back into the swing of things here.


As the Christmas season closes, I feel like it's appropriate to start the blend of spring colors in with winter neutrals such as beige, black, and blue.

My outfit consists of: Dolce & Gabbana earrings (10 sd), Frankieiz12 Off Shoulder Bomber (34 sd), Bonjour Bizou Bouquet Blouse (Bazaar only, sorry), It Girls Two Toned Kick Flare Jeans (20 sd), Subcouture Luxe Burgundy Boots (Bazaar only, sorry).

xo Hellen // Prezkarlz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images