beauty
Botched & Beautiful: Botox Lips
12:28 AM
They're 'botched' in some eyes - but they are beautiful in others...This is undoubtedly the weirdest trend we've covered on Kahlo Me so far...but as you know, I'm a sucker for the strange and bizarre. When I first laid eyes on a pair of puffed up, fish-like lips in the starbazaar, I was intrigued. When I saw them on a doll, well...I fell in love.
When you hear the words "big lips" you probably picture Normani Kordei or Angelina Jolie, women who are graced with beautiful lips. But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about a completely botched botox job - something that would make a Vanity Fair reader have nightmares for days on end. I'm talking not being able to tell if it's Kylie Jenner's new lip kit on a fish or the ghost of Joan Rivers. I want the weird, the wacky, and the wonderful.

Think of Queen Lindsay Lohan, but a little more outrageous. The beauty of this trout pout is in the fact that it looks so oddly placed that it just draws all attention onto those who sport them. The trend has been spotted all around Stardoll, and lip designers have even been emulating this grungey style, such as designer MissAruel who has created the stunning pair my doll is currently wearing. One of the tricks to making the lips appear so full is adding a gloss sticker from Transform onto the cupids bow and middle of your lip. The highlight on the cupids bow with elongate the lips and the sparkle on the middle will make them look plump and puffy.
I've become completely smitten with this odd trend and would love to know some of your opinions on it.
prezkarlz // frida

0 comments