Pals are great. Stardoll Pals are even better...and even though the brand is fairly old, I'm still going crazy for pals. The store's newest release was for Valentine's Day - and immediately I was drawn to the Charlie doll! He's so precious, with his flowers and kiss-ready lips. I needed him....but not for me ('cause you know...your girl likes girls.) I needed him for my Harry Styles pal!

I set these two up in the corner of my Pals room, right next to where the lesbian couple composed of me and Selena Gomez stands with our bestie Noelani and her cat Babette. There are also Selena and I's two children - one hugging my leg and one being held by Louisa on the couch to the left. My Pals room has a total of 10 pals in it - not including the ones I have in storage. There are plenty of celebrity cameos from Harry & Selena to Zayn Malik & Gigi Hadid. Noelani is also a member of the Stardoll Staff, which I think is so fun that we get to have her in our rooms! Many of you may remember her segment on YouTube, #AskNoelani.
The great thing about Pals is that they can really make your room come to life. By adding a pal, you can create whatever scene you'd like! From a calm family scene to a shopping spree at the mall, you can create whatever you'd like with them.

When you're choosing your pal, consider your options. Where should they be? Are they going to be your or another pal's significant other? Are they supposed to be related to you? All these things are things to consider when choosing what pal you're going to buy. Fortunately, pals come in many races and now even different body types! You can choose from famous dolls (such as Gigi Hadid which was gifted to all users - thanks Stardoll!) or just everyday faces. You can choose from different poses - hugging, kissing, sitting, standing - you name it. When you add a pal into your room, you're creating a unique landscape with a lively touch.
Are you crazy for Pals?
prezkarlz // frida

0 comments