Inspired by not only today's trends, but the trends of the nineties and early two thousands I have created a look book I'm choosing to call 'Wasted Youth.' What I hope to put out there with this look book is a way to express myself, and express the fact that feminism has a place in fashion.
Outfit two is a little closer to my personal style. It's a big trashy explosion, an abundance of skin showing down the corset in the middle, and a putting off 'weird cyber mom' vibes with those jeans and socks.
Outfit three is a Grimes inspired look - layered and just a little weird. The base is some fluffy overalls from Pretty 'n Love that clash with the sultry stockings from Evil Panda. Topping it off with Original Future trainers and Chanel, there's no way this outfit could go wrong.
Here with the fourth outfit, of course we're gonna have to throw in a basic bitch 'i just started listening to Guns & Roses' outfit...but who cares. Girls can wear and listen to whatever they want! I styled it with high waisted mom jeans and I distressed crop top accessorized with a flannel tied around the waist.
As for the fifth, I incorporated some late eighties early nineties style with the socks + trainers combo and the denim skirt. I channeled my inner Scary Spice throwing in the corset top again. I topped the whole look off with a cute telephone purse.
The last outfit is a bit more conventional than the others in this collection. I went for a Coachella meets your Grandma Mary with the grey hair kimono look. I went for platforms and some classic distressed shorts layered under a baggy tank.
That's about it for The Wasted Youth Collection! Personally my favorite outfit would have to be the first or fifth. What's yours?
prezkarlz // frida



0 comments