Moodboards for Everything

This is a little board I made on polyvore as a little inspiration board, as one of my all time favorite movies happens to be The Vir...


This is a little board I made on polyvore as a little inspiration board, as one of my all time favorite movies happens to be The Virgin Suicides. Although I'm partial to AJ Cook's character, Lux Libson (Portrayed by Kirsten Dunst) most definitely wins my vote as the most charming Libson sister.

The Virgin Suicides Mood Board

































I used to have a Lux Lisbon inspired doll, but sold the wig and lips for probably 40 a piece - totaling to a 120 dollar sale. Not bad! These days, I rock a more eccentric look. Meth mouth, unibrows, and old ass wigs make up my look, but that doesn't stop me from creating mood boards. My moodboard craze doesn't stop at movies, either.







the sound; studies in aesthetics


This is a moodboard I did for The Sound by the 1975.


the male gaze; part two


This is a moodboard for an art based idea of a representation of the male gaze.


Confessions


This is a confession based moodboard.


first and foremost i am an artist


This is my personal declaration.

I hope you feel inspired.

prezkarlz // frida

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images