beauty
Prison Tattoos
2:12 PM
Okay, so I know what you're thinking. You pulled up this tab and you went...."Prison Tattoos?" And I'm here, my doll staring at you at the top of the screen, her eyes reading "I can explain." These things are called 'stick and pokes' and you may have heard of them. Their target users are fifteen year olds who aren't legally permitted to go to a real shop (guilty) and....well....prison inmates.
Cue all you Piper Chapman wannabes. Me, personally, I'm a Dayanara & Tricia Miller lover myself. Anyway, while I do NOT endorse any unsafe at-home tattooing in real life, this look can be easily achieved on Stardoll where there are no (count 'em: 0) blood disease risks. You can't exactly contract Hepatitis C from graphics.

For my look, I took a trip down to Sprinkled and threw a bunch of meaningless little scribbles into my cart, as well as a few beautiful & VERY meaningful ones, like intricate henna inspired designs and a Chinese inscription. Ideally, both hands should be filled up. I find it important to note that this look isn't exactly cheap - a minimum of maybe 20-25 stardollars for all of these teeny tiny tattoos. It could cost you more though, depending on if you want to fill up your entire hand. It looks a bit trashy, a bit cool, and a lot edgy. Depending on how you do them, you can swap trashy for classy and edgy for elegant. Swap the roses and biker tats for all henna inspired and/or all Chinese writing and that's the way to go about making these look stunning instead of sinful. 
So, whether you'd like two hands full of tattoos or a simple piece of artwork, it's a great way to accessorize your current outfit, and fortunately on Stardoll - if you're not happy with it you can take it right off. Once again I do not endorse unsafe stick and poke tattoos at home. Keep everything clean, safe, and sanitize, and think twice before doing anything permanent in real life.
prezkarlz // frida

0 comments