I Am Your Grandma (But Hotter)

So do you remember that old Macklemore song that got him famous? Well, if you do - that line about wearing your grandparent's clo...


So do you remember that old Macklemore song that got him famous? Well, if you do - that line about wearing your grandparent's clothes is relevant again. When literally all you see over stardoll is the Baddie style + some sort rebellion against neutrals I figure it's time to shake it up....so I'm bringing it back to whatever year your grandma was in her prime with this outfit.


styled - i see the future and there's no death

A great option for a hot grandma is combining tight fabrics and floral patterns. If you can find both in the same article of clothing, that's even better. The colors should be kept neutral and close to a pink color.

What I've chosen to do for this look is combine a low cut tank top and high waisted shorts with a long cardigan and knee-high socks. The purse and shoes draw the colors together for the desired 'hot grandma' look.

prezkarlz // frida


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images