My last post was just one outfit I made from the newest Subcouture collection...and this post happens to be three! I'm calling it the 'Babygirl Collection' for it's uses of soft pinks and baby colors.
I guess we'll get right into it and I'll show you my three looks from the newest SBC collection!
Look #1
I Need a Girl Who Keep it Low Key
I'm using the second skin jeans from Subcouture in this outfit, with basics black boots paired with a crisp shirt and a leather jacket. The tie from Voile calls for a more masculine and low key look. Looking at it now some green sunglasses and a snakeskin clutch would have been the perfect accessories for this look.
Look #2
Baby Put On Heart Shaped Sunglasses
For this outfit, I've used the Subcouture double Fendi bags. My totally adorable jumper designed by pepsijew and it was layered over a turtle neck. I paired this shirt combo with the DIY ripped pants from Callie's Picks. My heart glasses and sneakers demand a childish look especially up against the hairstyle designed by chimy my doll is currently wearing.
Look #3
I Fucked the Soul of the South but it Crucified Me
This look was put together using the pink faux fur jacket from Subcouture. This is a total sugar baby look from the heels to the corset to the knee high socks. This is probably my favorite outfit from the look book because of the shades of my favorite color, pink.
prezkarlz // frida


0 comments