Long time no post! I've been a bit busy with real life things this week but I'll be back regularly again very, very soon.
For this newest post, I've been so excited to write about the much awaited Subcouture release! As of now, you still have two days to buy. This collection has gotten the best feedback of the stardoll community of all the collections released this year.
Personally I thought the graphics were amazing and the prices were too...I fell in LOVE with one particular item, though.
For this newest post, I've been so excited to write about the much awaited Subcouture release! As of now, you still have two days to buy. This collection has gotten the best feedback of the stardoll community of all the collections released this year.
Personally I thought the graphics were amazing and the prices were too...I fell in LOVE with one particular item, though.
Fortunately I am not alone in my love of the pink faux fur coat, as it's been a must have in a lot of doll's closets. My styling of this jacket using all shades and hues of pink and white reminded me of a certain Nicole Dollanganger and her song, Alligator Blood.
prezkarlz // frida


0 comments