Wow. Long time no see. This is the longest time since I've had Kahlo Me that I haven't posted. Well, luckily for everyone here I am now out of school and posts can be happening as regularly as when they started in February.
For my first post in awhile I wanted to do something intricate and kind of a longer post if that makes sense. I've put together a couple of looks and I would also love to show my new doll!
Look #1: Après-Studies This look is predominately white which gives me major Après Ski vibes but it looks a little too urban be an after ski outfit. I'm picturing it being an after class NYU college girl outfit for the spring semester.
Look #2: Muted Brights I've used a lot of bright colors such as pink and yellow that have been muted by neutral tones and I just noticed my tattoo is going over my shoe. Yikes.
Look #3 Nori All Grown Up This hair designed by my lovely friend Carlyn is giving me major North West vibes and so I think the whole outfit just falls into the whole grown up Nori look. I'm especially loving the colors in this look as its the perfect pop of red amongst neutrals.
Look #4: High Class No Class I'm using Bella Hadid inspired runway hair paired with an outfit I can only explain as a homeless man from candy land. The pastels mixed with the baggiest provides a juxtaposition lacking in other outfits of mine so I'm pretty fond of this outfit.
Look #5: Junglepussy This look doesn't remind me anything of Junglepussy the rapper however the shirt gave me quite a safari vibe and she just popped into my mind. The simplicity of this outfit is what's making it the favorite of these five for me.
Leave me some feedback and I missed you all!
prezkarlz // hellen






0 comments