Festival Style

Coachella season has been over for awhile, thank God. But Bonnaroo is still on it's way. If I was to be the judge of festival style...


Coachella season has been over for awhile, thank God. But Bonnaroo is still on it's way. If I was to be the judge of festival style, I'd make Bonnaroo the best and freakiest. From Manthongs and cowboy hats to homemade "Kanye Loves Fish Dicks" tee shirts, the style at Bonnaroo certainly has something to say for itself.

Anyway, I have two looks today. 


Outfit #1: The Casual Concert Goer This outfit is a more toned down Outfit, with a pop of color from the bralette and the Dolce & Gabbana inspired bag. The sneakers are for comfort for long stays standing and the sunglasses and chained nose rings are to add a bit of glam to the what would otherwise be bland.


Outfit #2: Miss Flashy Festival This outfit is utilizing the ever so trendy flared pants. This particular pair is a real life print from PPQ. The accessories are predominately black, so I popped some brightness into it with Bella Hadid inspired slicked back fashion week hair with white roots. I also used glitter eyebrows for an even stronger shine.

prezkarlz // hellen


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images