Hello. Fever was released today which I was let down by. I expected it to be Diesel or Denim and Co. from what the spoilers looked like...and I was pissed that it was Fever! Fever usually has an abundance of amazing items and this release was just...sad.
Anyway! Windows on the World: Ramadan was also released and it was beautiful. The hijabs were incredibly crafted however there was one item I was drawn to the most...the blue turtle neck body!
So instead of scrounging up items to create two posts for the releases, I decided to do some fever stylings with the featured item as the blue turtle neck body.
Look #1: Bloodbuzz Ohio This outfit actually contains no items from Fever, but I wanted to use it to set the tone for this post! I love the ugly dress lmao. It's so ugly it's almost cute? I don't know if that makes sense.
Look #2: Orange Ya Glad I Didn't Say Tomato Lmao bear with me, this has no Fever in it either, but this look is composed of my favorite pair of pants from PPQ and one of my favorite colors to style - orange.
Look #3: Slurring All Your Words This is my favorite outfit of the lot I styled. This one actually contains some Fever. The vest was gifted to me by Molly! Thank ya. The blue and black color scheme is hard to work but I think this vest really makes it possible, and quite frankly, easy.
Look #4: In The Shallows This outfit contains a Fever skirt and this ugly ass top from It Girls, which admittedly, I've grown pretty fond of.
Look #5: Bodysuits on Bodysuits I have layered so much shit in this outfit I don't even know if it looks good, but I didn't wanna leave the lookbook on an even number so I went out and bought the Balmain inspired bodysuit. It's low-key not that cute though.
-
Unrelated little announcements -
I have been working on a little zine for the entire month of May called 'Dirty Girl' and I'm happy to tell y'all that it will be out next Friday!
Also, this bitch is getting organized. I'll now post on Tuesdays & Fridays, and then some. But there will always be a post on Tuesday and Friday.
hellen // prezkarlz






0 comments