7 Things to do Instead of Buying LE Decor

   LE Decor was released yesterday...and it was really beautiful. But I missed it. And I only have 25 stardollars to my name right now. ...

  


LE Decor was released yesterday...and it was really beautiful. But I missed it. And I only have 25 stardollars to my name right now. So. I was kinda pissed, but I'm sure I am not the only one in this boat right now...so I have compiled a list of seven things you can do instead of buying LE decor.


1. Explore a New Style in the Starplaza


Who knows what you'll come up with? Hopefully not this.


2. Dress up and Attend a Party 


Make some new friends!


3. Play a Minigame 


I'm thirty three percent Chris Daughtry! 


4. Dress Up a Doll


The originals are my favorites.


5. Send Out a Broadcast, Share Your Voice!


The broadcast tool has been a long time fave of mine.


6. Make a New Discussion in a Club



7. Cry 

because you missed the best LE decor we've had in awhile.

prezkarlz // hellen









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images