fashion
All Eyes on Autumn
12:38 PM
Fall is approaching! Back to school, colder weather, halloween, crunchy leaves. All of the best things. Feel free to disagree with back to school being one of them, however. When the seasons change, so do our clothes. So today I have two outfits to have you ready for autumn...using the new Parisian LE socks!
I can't get enough of this beautifully colored mustard-y sweater by Vinyl. I added some Museum Mile embellishments, originally a statement necklace that can make any outfit pop. These jeans are something I haven't worn in a while, but they are by Original Future and they are pretty nifty. I combined two belts to swap out a silver buckle for a gold one and added a simple black bag to accessorize.
This outfit plays on the darker side of fall, but to brighten it a little bit I added some beautiful rosy pink accents. I've really been into fanny packs lately, as you can see from this Pucci bag by Royalty. I own the mint one as well, if you need proof of my obsession. The Callie's picks top reminds me of a beautiful, dark watercolor and the apron dress by Original Future it's on top of is such a unique shape.
I really wish I had more outfits to showcase, but this will have to suffice for now!
hellen / prezkarlz



0 comments