DIY Dewy Skin

An article on the Starblog a few days ago prompted me to begin writing this after I saw a friend & blogger encouraging readers to onl...

An article on the Starblog a few days ago prompted me to begin writing this after I saw a friend & blogger encouraging readers to only purchase one part of a Stardesign wig. This, however, is an awful idea.  Not only will you accidentally upset the designer & outrage the seller, you'll also annoy anyone who wants the entire wig. It's just not a good idea.

However, I've got a some controversy free tip for you. This is something I've been using now for a few weeks, and it's cheaper than the 'dewey skin' masks in Transform and it looks better too). 

1. You'll need to purchase two bottom lip glosses from Transform. This will turn out to be around 20 Stardollars. 

2. Place them under your eye in a way suitable for your face shape. I decided that pointing down would be the best for my doll. 

3. Shrink or enlarge them to your preference. 

This works best if you're already wearing a Stardesign mask, but just want a dewier finish. I hope you guys can get some use out of this tip. 

prezkarlz // frida 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images