Get the Look: Lil Debbie

Lil Debbie (Jordan Capozzi) is a female rapper from the west coast of the USA. As well as being part of the former rap group White Girl...


Lil Debbie (Jordan Capozzi) is a female rapper from the west coast of the USA. As well as being part of the former rap group White Girl Mob, Debbie is a model and a designer. Given she isn't the best role model (but fuck it, why does she have to be?) she does have an eccentric and pretty damn cool sense of style. I decided to do a get the look for Lil Debbie after somebody told me that my doll resembles her now that I have her sporting darker lips and blonde hair.


For beauty, just keep it kind of simple. Light contour is always a good route to take with her makeup style. As for her nose, contour it in a way that you can see the point tip up if you want to most accurate look. Dark lips aren't a must, because she isn't frequently seen wearing them, but they do help to enhance the look. Her eyebrows are always dark, a drastic difference from the color of her hair. As for Debbie's eye makeup, she doesn't always have a cat eye - but when she does it's very bold. If you choose to go more natural, a good way to emulate her style are golds, browns, and burgundies paired with long lashes. To take the extra step, add some large earrings and a name plate necklace for effect. I chose to stick with my piercings and neck studs which don't exactly fit the look, but it's okay to step outside the box. 


Lil Debbie is someone who I would describe as having a 'trap glam' vibe to their outfits. A typical outfit a girl would have in a Fetty Wap music video, with just a little more effort into their hair and makeup. Debbie often wears cannabis printed shirts and ones with logos like "Supreme Bitch" however, I compromised with a sleek shiny bra from the Starbazaar. It's in starcoins, and I would expect you to see it for sale around 100-250. The next piece is a pair of sweatpants from Nelly in the more expensive range. I tied a sweatshirt around the waist of my doll from Original Future, and this is also quite pricey and in Stardollars. The last thing in this outfit is something you'll never catch Debbie without - a pair of statement shoes. I picked a Doc Marten-esque pair of bright orange boots to use as my statement shoes. But everything from pink heels to layered sneakers will work as shoes for this look. 

Now you're ready to bake a cake like hostess. 
prezkarlz // frida






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images