Penthouse Prep

Hey y'all sorry for the lack of posts this week - as some of you who may follow me on Twitter know...it was my birthday last Wednes...



Hey y'all sorry for the lack of posts this week - as some of you who may follow me on Twitter know...it was my birthday last Wednesday! On top of that - I spilled coffee all over my laptop the next day. Luckily it's back and so are the posts!

Anyway, I have been recently inspired by the Kendall and Kylie Jenner app available for iOS and Android devices which allows you to go fake viral through a fake social media account, so you can gain fake followers and bask in your fake fame. It's a dream come true for me, at least. This game is leading me to think that I need a luxurious Stardoll life, too - so I recently purchased the penthouse suite! It's stunning to have and to decorate, not to mention how much fun it is to change the weather. (My favorite is stormy!)

Since this was my first luxury suite, I decided to treat myself, buying new decor, hair and lips. It was so much fun. This first outfit is inspired by one of my favorite fashion icons, Kate Moss.

Kate and I have similar tastes, mixing the chic with the unorthodox. While she paired a grungey ACDC tank with a pants suit and a glam clutch, I went for a business prep look layered underneath a boho kimono.

The look I have created is fairly pricey as you will have to buy the collared shirt from the bazaar (it's starcoin, though!) and the rest of the items are in the 10-20s of stardollars. However, if you're a superstar you should have received the cute bag as a freebie two or three weeks ago.

Since the penthouse suite came with two rooms (and you all know me) I just had to style both of them.

If you're a Halsey fan, it's no secret who the inspiration behind this next outfit is. In the music video for colors, Ashley stars as a prep school cheerleader, which is a style I never knew I loved until now.

Her outfit is styled with a collared blouse, a tennis skirt and a cute yet utilitarian visor.

I emulated this with a cropped tee from the Starbazaar, and an 80s inspired skirt from Original Future, as well as a visor from Evil Panda. You'll have to hunt down the purse though, as it's Chanel and from the Starbazaar.

I chose to go with a denim, rather than tennis skirt as I have my doll set up with a bike and not a tennis racket.

prezkarlz // frida










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images