So earlier this week I decided to give my doll a makeover! It's a pretty drastic one, changing all of my features, skin, and buying a new wig and mask to go along with my new doll. I made her over probably last Friday or so - but I've just been putting off this post as real life gets in the way and well...I get lazy.
Anyway, I've decorated my doll and suite to accommodate the recent releases! Museum Mile, Millionaire Mansion, and of course, Pretty 'n Love. I wasn't a big fan of any of these releases, however I did find a way to make some of it work for my personal style.
With my doll, I have been wearing closed lips which is a little bit out of the ordinary for me as I love to show teeth for my doll - and you'll also notice that my eyebrows are missing! Well, not really. Just toned down from the big bushy things I used to wear on my previous doll. My hair is shorter than I usually like to wear it, which I think is a very good look for the style I'm going for. In these photos I'm wearing the Pretty n' Love release on both sides however to the top of this I am wearing the sorigugu kimono from Museum Mile! This was by far my favorite piece from the collections released this week.What were yours?
prezkarlz // frida



0 comments